DONATE ONLINE NOW
Thank you for your support! Donating online is the quickest and most direct means of supporting our work in Madagascar.
For collecting online donations, we use the free and independent donation platform betterplace.org. For collecting online donations, we use the free and independent donation platform betterplace.org. 97.5% of your donation is forwarded to Ärzte für Madagaskar e.V., while the remaining 2.5% covers the transaction fee charged by betterplace.org. By using our donation form below, you can ensure that your donation will be processed fast and securely.
You can donate using any common credit or debit card or via PayPal. If you are a UK income tax payer, you can also Gift Aid your donation!